• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

check out these ebay finds !

8 posts in this topic

Its a long time since i have seen some UK coins i realy fancied but when i found this lot of coins badly listed i got that "i must have them buzz" what do you think if them..did i pay to much ? would you like a gess on how much the pair of them set me back.. and how much was my top bid on them ??

coin 1: 2.8cm

3962_1.jpg

3a03_1.jpg

Coin 2: 2.2cm

3a82_1.jpg

3af9_1.jpg

:applause:

No idea how much you paid, though I gather it was very little. I'll guess the bottom coin was struck on a planchet intended for something else though. Those usually sell for a pretty penny, pun intended. ;)

Dooley,

Both are very nice looking coins. The second one is definitely interesting. I am not in tune with the true values of these but I know that you paid an amount so that you can turn around and sell them to me at your cost plus $5.00. :banana:

Thanks Dooley, want my shipping address now???

Rey

I have just checked my collection and they just dont add up ?

a "normal" 1967 is 3cm & if the larger one was a off center strike would more of the Denticals show on the error coin ?

1967-1.jpg

3a03_1.jpg

and a "normal" Half penny is 2.4cm not 2.2 cm. I would understand if it was larger but not smaller ? hm