• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dansco 7070 type set help please !!

8 posts in this topic

Hi all

i am trying to fill the Commemorative half dollars slots in my Dansco 7070 with the first four Modern half produced (proofs if possable)

What are they ?

i have the 1982 George washington but i am confused as to which ones would go next in date in the slots..

Also a rough price i should pay for the rest would be helpful

thanks dooly (thumbs u

For the Modern Commemorative Half Dollars it would be the Statue of Liberty - Ellis Island Centennial 1986 S Clad Half Dollar Proof probably $5.00 to $15.00. Bicentennial of Congress 1989 S Clad Half Dollar Proof $8 to $18 perhaps, Mount Rushmore 50th Anniversary 1991 S Clad Half Dollar $20 to $30, and the fourth would be the Games of the XXV OLympiad Albertville, Barcelona 1992 S Clad Half $8 to $20. Prices would depend on grade from PF 65 to PF 69 DCAM

Rey

Nice coins (thumbs u

think the trade $ is going to be my hardest find as i distrust all i see after the faking scum in China !!

Nice coins (thumbs u

think the trade $ is going to be my hardest find as i distrust all i see after the faking scum in China !!

Thanks for the nice comments. That Trade dollar was originally in an NGC holder and I cracked it out…