• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reminder: Please limit multiple offers to one thread

15 posts in this topic

Just a reminder:

It's generally considered to be good forum etiquette to only maintain one buy and/or one sell thread at a time. If you have multiple items for sale, please post them in all in a single "for sale" thread.

"Bumping" your threads to bring them to the top of the forum should likewise only be done once per day. Please be respectful of everyone else's buy/sell/trade threads and don't push them down to the bottom by posting multiple threads for your merchandise.

The other participants on the Money Marketplace will appreciate your good manners as a buyer or seller.

Thanks!

Well EXCUSEEEEEEE MEEEEEEE!!!!!

:)

Actually I wasn't thinking as I picture and post what it does to the other posters

here ... Thanks for the kick in the whatsahoosis

... whatsahoosis

I'm familiar with the Calooshatchee, Okeechobee & Okeefenokee, but what the heck is a whatsahoosis...............river, lake or swamp?

Chris

I would say that there is definately no need to bump threads once a day here when your topic will still be on the first page. *ehem* ;)

I wish people would post more here so that I don't have to keep going to the CUforum to see whats on sale.

John

In my opinion this turned out to be a good post, Michael is right with his concern, jgrinz is just with his honesty about not realizing the effect, I think that most would agree that bumps when the post is already on the 1st page are unnecessary, etc.

John above raises a good point. I too wish there was more activity in this forum if it is out there to be had.

Also, what do others think about resurrecting some sort of method to be able to identify and find members "want lists" or whatever it should be called. There used to be a way to list and see one's wants/needs but there is none now, unless I can no longer find it. To me I think it would be beneficial to be able to communicate to other members what i am interested in at the moment as well as being able to identify those members that may be interested in something I may have to offer.

To me, these forums would be a first source of potential sales or purchases just as a result of the relationships and community spirit that exists. Then off to other sources.

Other thoughts, how can we do this.

Rey

Also, what do others think about resurrecting some sort of method to be able to identify and find members "want lists" or whatever it should be called.

Well, I just posted one here and bump it periodically.