Joe Ferentz

0
  • entries
    18
  • comments
    33
  • views
    1,962



4 Comments


Recommended Comments

Very nice! I currently use a third party Laowa F2.8 2:1 Macro lens using the FTZ adapter on my Nikon Z5. Do you think I will significantly improve the quality of my pictures by upgrading to the Z Mount 105MM lens for my mirrorless full frame Z5? Thanks.

Link to comment
On 3/13/2022 at 11:09 PM, coinsbygary said:

Very nice! I currently use a third party Laowa F2.8 2:1 Macro lens using the FTZ adapter on my Nikon Z5. Do you think I will significantly improve the quality of my pictures by upgrading to the Z Mount 105MM lens for my mirrorless full frame Z5? Thanks.

I'm only an amateur but it couldn't hurt. Are you using flash?

Link to comment
On 3/14/2022 at 7:54 AM, JoeF said:

I'm only an amateur but it couldn't hurt. Are you using flash?

No, I'm using a camera stand and a variety of lighting including Axial lighting, LED lamps, or led lighting attached to my lens. Please read one of my old journal posts on the subject.  

 

Link to comment
On 3/14/2022 at 9:40 AM, coinsbygary said:

No, I'm using a camera stand and a variety of lighting including Axial lighting, LED lamps, or led lighting attached to my lens. Please read one of my old journal posts on the subject.  

 

you seem to know what you're doing...i'm just learning. When I can afford it, i am going to get a shooting table and lighting and learn how to use that setup. For now, for my purposes, I like what I'm getting out of my setup.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now