• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello new member here.

93 posts in this topic

Kingkoin,

If you are the same netizen here as you were across the street, then you will likely NOT be welcome.

However, if you have reformed, then it is likely that the folks here will give you a chance.

The admins here monitor this place a lot more closely than their counterparts across the street.

Arch, Web, this guy was recently banished from the CU message board for excessive trolling as well as harassing the board admin. He was a short-timer there before they showed him the exit. I had posted a thread that essentially asked everyone to shun him. Both he and the thread got the axe.

EVP

Pat,

Don't come over here and flame my post. I don't do it to yours so don't do it to mine. Thank you in advance for your coperation in this matter.

Pat McNulty

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

Don't come over here and flame my post. I don't do it to yours so don't do it to mine.

That's because braddick doesn't go trolling and post scams like you do. You need to be banned here before you start trashing this place like you did the other forums.

Greg,

You even look like a flame warrior. Don't flame my post. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.Can we sign some sort of peace treaty?

Pat McNulty

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

Troll definition:

An individual who chronically trolls in sense 1; regularly posts specious arguments, flames or personal attacks to a newsgroup, discussion list, or in email for no other purpose than to annoy someone or disrupt a discussion.

This is the definition of YOU for interupting my post.It is not I that broke into this post, it was YOU. You are annoying and disruptive. Now go away troll.

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

Pat McNulty,

If you've truly reformed, then you need to ignore your detractors until you convince them through your behavior that you're reformed.

Until then, you can't blame them for being less than pleased with your presence here.

EVP

Let's see, chased out of the PCGS forum and all of your posts were deleted from the Coin Talk board. Now you have the nerve to play naive again while trying to push your worthless trash here. You have been informed many dozens of times about the worth of, or lack of, your die cracked quarters from the best of the best. You are very transparent, as you continue to try and find a poor innocent soul that will buy into your lies. Did you really think that you would find any solace here?

Notice that when he is posting on this thread he has "Kingcon should be banned." as the subject lol
That's from me! Notice on my post that says "We spit on peace treaties from trolls" Is the first post to say it. I Guess Kingcon can't read.

I stand corrected mbbiker. After going back and searching more on the Coin Talk board, I found that his posts were removed from the general board and moved to the auctions board by the administrator. The administrator was correct, it was SPAM. As far as him being banned, I guess it was only wishful thinking.....

lol. Yeah My favorite places.

As far as him being banned, I guess it was only wishful thinking.....
I believe the little monster has been banned from there. Since the last thread about him was pulled, he's been gone. Not one post since the middle of October. (It's really been nice smirk.gif )

Looking at all this from the MARKETING standpoint, we have some hugely blown ops. A less obvious and contentive stance probably would have garnered interest in those qtrs. But, by showing his hand (knowingly, and obviously trolling) he blew the subtle angles that would have positively enhanced sales possibilities. blush.gif

Now what is left? You guys have given him the opportunity to redeem himself. Very forgiving... and nice. An interesting study. smile.gif