• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Three suggestions for the NGC Registry

3 posts in this topic

1. It would be easier to get a full list of a users Journal Entries rather than have to choose them month by month. I think that inhibits people from looking at your journal entries and also prevents me from ever looking back at my own.

2. If you click on gallery to see all the thumbnails, you can choose to get a closer look at the slot by clicking on the highlighted " NGC############", but I think it could be made more clear to the viewer if there was a more evident indicator that clicking on that spot would bring you to an enlarged picture with commentary.

3. When you take a closer look at a slot like that, a new window opens up on your screen, but if there's a commentary, you have to scroll down to see the photos of the coins. In other words, the photos are off screen if there's a commentary, and I think it would be more pleasing to have the photos to the right of the window in full view, as it was in the previous version.

Just some thoughts.