• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Problem Coin (HOLE) for a Problem Coin (AT) Trade - 1832

20 posts in this topic

Well here it is ...

I am enjoing this coin much more than the holey one so I am happy with it I have actually reduced the tone a tad ... Now I think I will keep in my pocket for a while and see how it turns out ...

1785791-1832_prob.jpg

1785791-1832_prob.jpg.7e3b34429a7eac28f799e5132916daed.jpg

Most people were negging me for trading a problem for a problem BUT I liked the look and OBVIOUSLY the details are nice enough to overlook the AT.

Thanks

The details are very strong and when the time comes to sell it's a lot easier to explain some AT rather than a large hole.

Most people were negging me for trading a problem for a problem BUT I liked the look and OBVIOUSLY the details are nice enough to overlook the AT.

Thanks

I still agree with that. I would have sold the bracelet charm for whatever you could get for it and then bought a problem-free CBH. You did trade one problem coin for another. For me, details aren’t enough to overlook AT and particularly green hair spray AT.

I still agree with that. I would have sold the bracelet charm for whatever you could get for it and then bought a problem-free CBH. You did trade one problem coin for another. For me, details aren’t enough to overlook AT and particularly green hair spray AT.

I got what I paid for the HOLEY coin to do the trade - I would not have recovered selling it outright ...

Its blue - If it was green I would not of traded for it smile.gif

Has anyone done the pocket thing ... and how did it work ???

My 1810 has very nice green toning along the edge, what's wrong with green???

Hey Win - Right below the chin there is some marks - Are die clashes common on these ???

Yeah but I can't say for sure that's what that is.

I was gonna picture it too but the battery in my camera died - I will post it tonight

WOW looks like I will not have too wait too long to get there ...

I asked FRED and he says put in da pocket ... and it will BECOME ME!! JIMI HAZY GREEN .. which I guess is a good thing with these ...

Fred_new.jpg

I am prety impressed by the results of my Pocket piece smile.gif - Coincidentally the pocket that this went into was a brand new pair of work Pants (Jeans) supplied by the Cleaning vendor. In my work I do a lot of walking from Bay to Bay checking on repairs status etc so I put on a lot of mileage walking - A Customer said I should gauge it per week 893scratchchin-thumb.gif -

Before and After is dramatic in one week. I see a few more weeks in my pocket though ...

1800854-bustnew.jpg

1800854-bustnew.jpg.0db35a24aa0f07117dceb54c9b2e7dee.jpg

Keep it in your pocket for 3 more weeks. Then buy yourself a bonsai plant and bury the coin in the soil of the bonsai. Keep the bonsai alive for as long as you can and when it finally dies, years from now, you may just have yourself a coin thumbsup2.gif

Keep it in your pocket for 3 more weeks. Then buy yourself a bonsai plant and bury the coin in the soil of the bonsai. Keep the bonsai alive for as long as you can and when it finally dies, years from now, you may just have yourself a coin thumbsup2.gif

No Winston its NOT for Sale !

Well at least keep us posted on how you were able to transfer that green *spoon* from the coin to your pants laughingviking.gif

Well at least keep us posted on how you were able to transfer that green *spoon* from the coin to your pants laughingviking.gif

27_laughing.gif