• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Die Clashed 1898-o - Would this grade a MS65 - hm

9 posts in this topic

I think it is close

1739145-1898o65.jpg

Its an "O" mint so the Breast feathers are actually not too bad .. it has somewhat original skin as you can see ... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

.. The fields are real nice ...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1739145-1898o65.jpg.e4c69d75759dde8a9ae0fda89b308c17.jpg

I don't think it will make 65. There is too much showing on the cheek, jaw and neck.

But, you've got to remember to keep your paws off of them! thumbsup2.gif

Chris hi.gif

The chatter is more visible close-up but I would think 64-65 from the normal pic. Except for the fingerprint that stands out pretty good. Nice Morgan Mike!

That finger print represents Mike's pedigree 893scratchchin-thumb.gif wonder if i might have come up with something insane.gif Finger print id's on pedigrees makepoint.gifthumbsup2.gifyay.gif

Oh Ms-64 Mike thumbsup2.gif

I would say 63-4 because of all the scratches on the cheek, neck, and high points of the cap, though the reverse could be 64-5. But I don't do Morgans, so others' opinions are probably more accurate.

That finger print represents Mike's pedigree 893scratchchin-thumb.gif wonder if i might have come up with something insane.gif Finger print id's on pedigrees makepoint.gifthumbsup2.gifyay.gif

Oh Ms-64 Mike thumbsup2.gif

Funny real Funny ... I look at the picture and it is not a good representation of the coin at all ... I am going to retake it after a bath ( shhhhhhh dont tell )