• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SBA's found on EBay and Purchased - I am excited to ..

4 posts in this topic

I am excited to look and see what is in these ... I have a complete Proof set

of SBA's and I had decided to start working on a MINT set ... tough to find SBA's in high grades already certified so I figured my best bet were these 893crossfingers-thumb.gif - Try to find an "s" Mint state certified ..they must really ALL look like feces frown.gif .. I am hoping these are not too bad

1726461-SBA.jpg

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

I cant wait ... I will keep you informed

<<< EBAY DESCRIPTION >>>

THIS IS A BID FOR A RELATIVELY UNCOMMON LOT OF FOURTEEN (14) DIFFERENT SUSAN B. ANTHONY COIN ITEMS - TWELVE (12) DIFFERENT SOUVENIR SETS; 1979, 1980, 1981, & 1999, INCLUDING EARLY, MIDDLE, AND LATE SETS, PLUS A BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED 1979-P WIDE RIM / NEAR DATE COIN, AND A 1999-S PROOF COIN IN THE ORIGINAL MINT BOX WITH MINT DATA CARD AND CERTIFICATE - A TOTAL OF (38) COINS, EACH BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED (PLUS THE ONE PROOF). THE (12) SOUVENIR SETS INCLUDE THE ORIGINAL COINS IN ORIGINAL MINT CELLOPHANE AND ENVELOPES!

893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Just found out this guy has another set .. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif .. It is here if interested

SBA Lot

1726461-SBA.jpg.e7adbad2865cbbcbc956adb1c812f1a4.jpg

I am hoping for a few 67's when graded ... 68's are unheard of ...

Speaking of grading a 16 pound box just showed up from NGC ... wonder what that is smile.gif