• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Numismedia Price for registry coins.

10 posts in this topic

I inquired to them about this and they indicate that some grades are not really trackable due to a lack of trading information. They look at the NGC and PCGS census reports as well. If you send Numismedia an email through the forum Ask Numismedia, Dennis Baker is very good about responding. I have inquired about two coins that I could not find a value for even on auction sites and they came up with what they thought was a Fair Market Value for the grades that I was asking about based on what historical information they could find.

Rey

Rey gave you very good information, but Numismedia might still not be able to help with all issues. One such coin is my 1836 PF10 Gobrecht dollar since it is the only one of this issue slabbed in that grade and was not purchased via auction. Currently, the coin remains in my set, but is given no value.

Currently, the coin remains in my set, but is given no value.

Well then Tom, I guess it’s worthless. Why not give it to me so it doesn't drag down such a wonderful set of coins. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Your friend devil.gif

John

Currently, the coin remains in my set, but is given no value.

Oh well, I least I get some good points for it insane.gif Would be nice to have a value to see if it was worth the $45 I paid for it.

Bobby,

What is the coin? I'll be happy to see if I can find a value for it.

John

I had asked of this late last year or early this year and I think I must have bought it from someone on the forum or they knew the seller and said they couldn't get involved. Anyhow, it's a 1965 NGC MS67 Jefferson.

I think it is this one

1/33 none higher

1965 5c MS 67 NGC 2508484-041

45 bux is a steal good job shadow smile.gif

I think it is this one

1/33 none higher

1965 5c MS 67 NGC 2508484-041

45 bux is a steal good job shadow smile.gif

Thanks Mike. That's the one. (shadow 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif)