• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you think it would be insulting to board members if ..

11 posts in this topic

If a member that you knew HERE was selling "INB" third world grading service slabs ?? OR is it deemed OKAY to make the almighty BUCK ?

Its is weird but I found it kind of Distasteful to put it mildly.

Its probably just me ... yeahok.gif

Its is weird but I found it kind of Distasteful to put it mildly.

Its probably just me ... yeahok.gif

the venison or the dog meat 27_laughing.gif

If a member that you knew HERE was selling "INB" third world grading service slabs ?? OR is it deemed OKAY to make the almighty BUCK ?

Is he selling the coin? or the holder?

Is he selling the coin? or the holder?

Everything in the freezer, James!

Chris

It doesn't bother me in the slightest...board member or not. As long as someone actually owns the coin (or at least has a consignment agreement to sell) then let him sell it. And if it is a coin I want then I will buy--regardless of slab.

I realize the board is a place for sincere collectors/numismatis, but we are also buyers and sellers of coins. There are too many over the edge TPG's out there to be able to ban or blackball everyone from selling them. Most of us have the integrity to list items as they are and make the potential buyers aware of what they are selling. There are always gonna be that %10 that fall in the neighborhood, but there's not much to do about that. I can understand making a seller aware of selling counterfiets or a badly mis-represented coin, or making a buyer aware of the same. I think if a person is just selling his coins to get rid of and they are just getting normal prices for them, I see no problem with this. IMHO

Not to mention, if you cause on Third World Grader to SGS to get a terrible reputation, it would not be a lot of effort for "Steve's Gift Shop" to change to "Steve's Super Coins" or something like that.

Do we have our answer with the responses to the WWSS slabs? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif