• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi guys!!

9 posts in this topic

I don't get over here much but I was here today doiong some NGC biz so I thought I'd drop in & say hi. Really I was entering some PCGS slabs in the NGC Registry. Got a big bummer; I have a NGC Sample Slab with a crescent rainbow toned Morgan but the Registry doesn't take Sample Slabs. Found out another thing too, I can hardly navigate around here because my firewall blocks everything.

Dog,

I'm also behind a firewall and have no problems. I can help, and I suspect the tech admins here will also be willing to help... No sense in letting technology get in the way of garnering more clients!

smile.gif

EVP

Firewall is great, it's the code & cookie blocking feature that makes my login not recognised on the different NGC pages. I let it down & got my cookie so no problem now. It's troublesome but it keeps me from being attacked by dancing chickens and singing elves when I look at eBay. wink.gif

I like the PCGS/NGC combo sets but don't know what to do with my raw Morgans & those in those pesky ANACS slabs. smile.gif

No, the Registry wouldn't take my coins. I tried to make a set out of Error Service & Sample Slabs coins & it wouldn't work.