• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Acquistions: Lots of Large Images

36 posts in this topic

Stunning coins, Victor. I especially like the 1838 dime. Looks alot nicer than AU 53.

I goes without saying that I also like the SLQ's.

First off that is quite a variety, all sorts of makes and models.

The only one I can comment on with any knowledge is the 21 Peace Dollar. Which looks nice for the grade. The cheek looks mark free. However, I am not a huge fan of this type of toning on Peace dollars. Though many others are.

Nice group of coins.

Stunning coins, Victor. I especially like the 1838 dime. Looks alot nicer than AU 53.

I goes without saying that I also like the SLQ's.

I was looking at some images of coins I stored a few years ago and I saw this beauty. I'm sorry to the owner of this coin for using the pic without permission but I don't remember who you are. Beautiful, matching coin for my 1838. Which, I think, is an AU55.

1672052-1837dime.jpg

Keep up the good work buddy, 893applaud-thumb.gif except for adding to your type set. insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

Paul, I'm about to pick up an 1805 four berries dime very high end of the PCGS F15 grade. cloud9.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merc, I agree with you about the Peace Dollar, I think that it is a 63. I got this from prooflike off of the boards. As a matter of fact, I've gotten most of the above coins from fellow board members. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the NGC boards is a microcosm of some of the finest individuals one could know!

1672052-1837dime.jpg.481f230e4952aefd91202cba826b66d4.jpg

Paul, I'm about to pick up an 1805 four berries dime very high end of the PCGS F15 grade.

You're killing me man! insane.gif I have not done much in the Capped Bust Issues, much less any draped stuff. tonofbricks.gif

Sounds like a nice coin, of course you’ll have photos the day a coin like that showed up at your house. thumbsup2.gif

Paul, I'm about to pick up an 1805 four berries dime very high end of the PCGS F15 grade.

You're killing me man! insane.gif I have not done much in the Capped Bust Issues, much less any draped stuff. tonofbricks.gif

Sounds like a nice coin, of course you’ll have photos the day a coin like that showed up at your house. thumbsup2.gif

Yes sir! It will be sweet to pick up something like this. This is new territory I'm conqueroring but the air is sweet!