• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soooo... which one of you is 95blackvette on ebay????

8 posts in this topic

Whoever it is........ congrats.

Even though I kind of feel like the smiley on the receiving end

of the hammer. makepoint.gif I went 0 for 4 on ebay last night frown.gif

Well today is another day grin.gif

Me Thinks someone was sniped...Can you link the auctions??

It was some of Greg's toned commems he had up for sale that closed last night.
Go Greg headbang.gif,,,Speaking of Greg, Greg when are you going to be submitting to ICG again??

I'm not sure if 95blackvette is a forum member. Their name sounds familiar, but it doesn't jump out to me as any particular forum member. However, I have to admit I don't know the real names of most forum members. I just know them by their forum handle.

As for ICG, I've got stuff going there all the time. Stuff I really wish NGC would grade, but most medieval stuff isn't eligible. Maybe after this coming Long Beach I'll have some more wacky stuff to send ICG. I'm sure they'll get a thrill grading it.

I'm not sure if 95blackvette is a forum member. Their name sounds familiar, but it doesn't jump out to me as any particular forum member. However, I have to admit I don't know the real names of most forum members. I just know them by their forum handle.

As for ICG, I've got stuff going there all the time. Stuff I really wish NGC would grade, but most medieval stuff isn't eligible. Maybe after this coming Long Beach I'll have some more wacky stuff to send ICG. I'm sure they'll get a thrill grading it.

Can I send you one to piggy back with yours??