• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I own this coin - Transfer Please

8 posts in this topic

HI Dena

Transfer this to my account please I own it

5C 1844365-007

"Coin is already owned by another user.

Your request has been added to an admin queue, and the current owner will automatically be contacted. You will be notified when action has been taken regarding your request"

Mike

1965 SMS MRB_Retirement

25C Silver 113566-005

Transfer this to my account please I own it

"Coin is already owned by another user.

Your request has been added to an admin queue, and the current owner will automatically be contacted. You will be notified when action has been taken regarding your request"

Mike

1992 Proof Set

MRB_Retirement

• Administrator

This stuff does go into the admin queue that gets looked at and processed on a regular basis even without message board posts, guys. smile.gif

This stuff does go into the admin queue that gets looked at and processed on a regular basis even without message board posts, guys. smile.gif

Haven't you ever heard of a cheat thread, Arch? hi.gif

+1 yay.gif

• Administrator

Very sneaky.

Personally, I'm in favor of a generating a system that automatically prioritizes based on post count! (smirk)

Very sneaky.

Personally, I'm in favor of a generating a system that automatically prioritizes based on post count! (smirk)

You're not already doing it that way? insane.gif