• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Texas (Commem) Lovers On This Side Of The Street?

16 posts in this topic

I'm from the Cowboy Capital of the World here stephenville,TX. Nice comm.. I'd love to get one, just can't do it on blue collar wages. Looks like a nice ms67.

I'm from the Cowboy Capital of the World here stephenville,TX. Nice comm.. I'd love to get one, just can't do it on blue collar wages. Looks like a nice ms67.

We are not too far apart then. I am from the Dallas area.

Here is one I got to photo not too long ago.

1936smp5.jpg

1936smp3.jpg

1936smp4.jpg

Love the Tex commem's....It looks very much like a MS66 I had and sold a few years ago 893scratchchin-thumb.gif...Nice coin thumbsup2.gif

Hmmm.... maybe it was yours? You got it correct MS66. 893applaud-thumb.gif

And Solid for the grade acclaim.gif

Living in Texas, of course I love the Texas Commemoratives. Your comm. is very nice Richard as are the others posted. Richard yours looks like about a MS-65 to me.

I've been looking to pick up a nice Texas. But I want a 1936 Texas -- the others are pretenders because 1936 was the REAL Texas centennial year! Maybe if I like it enough, I'd buy some pretenders, too...