• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MANY BEAUTIFUL ITEMS FOR SALE

10 posts in this topic

Beautiful Mint issued commemorative half dollar. .900 silver, in original box with COA. Made in recognition of the 250th anniversary of the birth of George Washington.

$8.00 shipped.

P1010008.jpg

1983 Denver Mint souviner set for sale. Just as it came from the mint. Unopened and not handled.

$35.00 shipped.

P1010003.jpg

Beautiful Mint issued commemorative half dollar. .900 silver, in original box with COA. Made in recognition of the 250th anniversary of the birth of George Washington.

$10.00 shipped.

P1010036.jpg

Here's 3 Franklin halfs I recently pickedup at a estate sale.

$10.00 shipped for all 3.

thanks

P1010030.jpg

Nice little collection for a possible gift to a beginning collector.

Let me know if you have any interest they will be priced to sell!

thanks

P1010032.jpg

Here's several nice uncirculated Morgans I'm going to part with. Please let me know if one interests you and I can get you the price.

P1010026.jpg

Here's a small collection of 4 Washington quarters that I recently purchased from an estate sale. All 4 coins come in 2x2 holders. I'll let the pics tell the story on condition. I can sell seperate or as a group.

thanks

P1010004.jpg

Here's a group of 10 Peace dollars I recently acquired from an estate sale. All 10 coins come in a 2x2 holder. They range in condition from Fine to AU. I can sell them as a group or individually.

Thanks for looking.

I can vouch for Jerry's trustworthyness if anyone has any doubts. I know he is a new member here and that might impair people's confidence in him as he has no reputation here.

I have had two sucessful transactions with Jerry, and I can proudly suggest that others do the same! thumbsup2.gifgrin.gif

I can vouch for Jerry's trustworthyness if anyone has any doubts. I know he is a new member here and that might impair people's confidence in him as he has no reputation here.

I have had two sucessful transactions with Jerry, and I can proudly suggest that others do the same! thumbsup2.gifgrin.gif

I concur! thumbsup2.gif

Jerry's an honest and stand up guy.