• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Lawrence Rare Coins; DLRC

12 posts in this topic

David Lawrence Rare Coins; DLRC is located here in Virginia Beach. Not really a "Brick & Mortar" business but they have been gracious enough to let me stop in and view a coin that I was interested in purchasing. smile.gif I sent an email to Jason last night about a coin I was interested in. He got back with me first thing this AM. I asked if I could stop in and take a look at the coin. It was very short notice, but he let me stop by to take a look see. Thanks Again Jason! thumbsup2.gif I liked the coin and the deal, super price, was done within a few minutes. The people and Customer Service at DLRC are top notch and I highly recommend them to everyone. I just wish they would hire a photographer wink.gif They now have an "Auction Archive" and "stellaWiki" which is a Coin Forum. Heres a link to their website if you want to add them to your "Favorites":

David Lawrence

Oh yeah. Heres the coin I brought home: grin.gif

DLRC Pic

191728.jpg

191728A.jpg

My Pics

1916lincolnobvslab.jpg

1916lincolnrevslab.jpg

DSCN1281A.jpg

DSCN1284A.jpg

Super coin! I like your photos quite a bit more.

Over the years, I've learned how to "read" a DLRC photo. They really DO need a good photographer. They are a super business and I have had better success with them than any other "national" dealer in terms of customer service and satisfaction. Top notch.

Hoot

Nice Lincoln...They certainly hammered it well....I am wondering though why it's not a 67....What am I not seeing that is holding it back?

Is it the shoulder...Because I would have thought that to be a Die gouge..

Lee I am sending a PM.

I deal with DLRC all the time

Win and John always keep a " Hands On" business sense and approach to thier business ... When I have a offer higher end or otherwise / trade / or transaction .. they have always ventured a voice in the transaction and is a really NEEDED and WANTED voice in any tranaction in this field and is appreciated. I recommend them highly ..

I didnt not know they would let an 'assumed' buyer inspect the consignments but all the better for business and more praise for DLRC ,,,

DId I say I like these guys/gals smile.gif

m

Appreciate all the nice comments on this one. I'm very happy with it. Doesn't quite have the lustre for a 67 and a little bit of rub along the jaw line up to the hair? Nice strike an color though!

I didnt not know they would let an 'assumed' buyer inspect the consignments but all the better for business and more praise for DLRC ,,,

No sense turning away an average 49 year old white male, with money to spend. wink.gif I've been there several times so they somewhat know me. Plus their security is pretty good. smile.gif

If there are two things you can always count on they are:

1) DLRC customer service is first rate, and

2) The coins look better in-hand than they do in DLRC photos.

Great coin, thanks for sharing...Mike