• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Week #10 - Timing is everything...

35 posts in this topic

Way cool! Thanks Dena, Dave, Guys. smile.gif

I learned quite a bit from these NGC contests.The quoted section is taken from the Agricultural Adjustment Act of 1933, which also gave us two more years of Peace Dollar coinage after that series had run out of bullion. It seems that Congress was in such a hurry to settle the gold issue that it didn't pay attention to the nation's coinage history, inadvertently legalizing coppers in the process.

The way the amendment is worded one could argue that all U.S. coins (coined) became legal after passing this measure. I wonder how that affects un-issued coins like 1913 liberty nickels, patterns and such?

Congratulations Greg and Dave! Thanks for all of the GREAT information. I learned al lot.

Hoot

I received the book on Saturday. Autographed copy too!!! It looks great. I can't wait to start reading it.

THANKS!!!