• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scanner Help Needed

10 posts in this topic

Most of you know about my new scanner... Well, something's wrong. Sometimes I can get nice clear images (#1), but other times, there's all kinds of streaks down the image (#2). Any help?

RotatedHalf2-1.jpg

NewBust1.jpg

Hey I call em as I see em, if you were to put this coin up for auction I think it would do real well for you. Wonder midgrade problem free nicely toned early date CBH, how could you not love it.

Which begs me to ask... why would you want to part with it?? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm just saying... I would probably never part with it. I have buried it deep in the VAULT only to return once beckoned by one of you guys.... It really is an awesome coin. Thanks again Winston!

I'm just saying... I would probably never part with it. I have buried it deep in the VAULT only to return once beckoned by one of you guys.... It really is an awesome coin. Thanks again Winston!

I feel better now. insane.gif