• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about my Beautiful Award Certificate

9 posts in this topic

Hello - About 6 months ago I won the 1883 Proof Set Award and recently I was going to Frame it for wall mounting. I have just noticed its says 1883 Mint Set as the award Type. Can I get a reprint of this award stating the set that I did win with which is the 1883 Proof Set ???? It is Set MRB_Retirement

Mike

yeahok.gif

Hello - About 6 months ago I won the 1883 Proof Set Award and recently I was going to Frame it for wall mounting. I have just noticed its says 1883 Mint Set as the award Type. Can I get a reprint of this award stating the set that I did win with which is the 1883 Proof Set ???? It is Set MRB_Retirement

Mike

yeahok.gif

Call NGC's customer service wink.gif

• Administrator

Mike

yeahok.gif

I can take care of that for you. Sorry for that error. I'll get a new certificate printed and sent out to you smile.gif