• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry - The Gold Buffalo *DELETED*

12 posts in this topic

I think that if we give the buffalo a new registry, then the Westward Journey nickels, and statehood quarters deserve one also.

I say stick them in the American Eagle Registry, but rename it the American Bullion Registry. After a few years of minting the Buffalo, create their own registry.

I think that if we give the buffalo a new registry, then the Westward Journey nickels, and statehood quarters deserve one also.

Wait a minute... Westward Journey Nickels don't have their own registry?

Wait a minute... Statehood Quarters don't have their own registry set?

Wait a minute... Westward Journey Nickels don't have their own registry?

Wait a minute... Statehood Quarters don't have their own registry set?

Westward Journey nickels go with the regular proof nickels, and I believe it's the same way for state quarters

This probably isn't the best solution, but I think it would be wise to wait until next year to see if this'll be more than a 1-time thing.