• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about NGC Certified Lincoln Memorial Cent values, etc.

7 posts in this topic

I just certified a bunch of wheats and memorials in MS-66 Red but my problem is, I'm a bit clueless in determining how much the NGC 1960s Memorial Cents are worth. I know Wheats well enough, but Memorials seem to be hard to find in the price guides aside from PCGS.

Some of the dates are 1960 (Large Date), 1961-P, 1961-D, 1962-P, and 1963-P.

I know these are tougher dates in high grade which is why I decided to send them in after coming across some very nice ones, but I'm clueless on figuring out what they're worth is if I want to sell some of them.

I know the populations in NGC for those years are about the same or lower than PCGS, but that's as far as I go:)

thanks

thanks Larry. I answered part of my question by looking at completed Heritage auctions on the recommendation of a another coin collector and here's what i found based on the last price sold:

NGC 1960-P Large Date- $42.00 (Dec. 05)

NGC 1961-D $126.50 (3 weeks ago)

NGC 1962-P $44.00 (Nov. 2004)

NGC 1964-P $37.00 (May 2006)

NGC 1968-P $60.00 (Feb. 2006)

After looking at these prices i can understand why these dates are supposed to be tough to find in high grade....they are worth more than many of my wheaties!

i guess heritage is the best place to send them.....they didn't give a price for 61-p or 63-p in NGC so i guess i'll just have to find out by trying.