• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You know what eBay needs?

4 posts in this topic

I think my eBaying experience would be a lot easier if I could 'hide' auctions that I wasn't interested in. A lot of my searching is in a few directories (e.g. SBA 1$, liberty head nickels). If I could go through the directories and cull out the auctions I would never bid on, it would make it easier to search through what I was interested in. The watch list feature is too unwieldy in my opinion to be useful enough. Just my thoughts...

Oh yeah, and they ought to come up with software that examines photos and won't accept blurry ones (I know, I'm dreaming now).

I've gotten down to 3 dates i look for in my Morgan searching, NGC search in Canadian P/L halves, and a BROAD search in U.S. Half Dimes. So i have narrowed alot of the search, but some nights it's still exausting to go thru them all. As far as that "blurry" pic idea, I like it!, but it won't happen anytime soon i'm afraid. frustrated.gif

yay.gif