• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm no longer a member. How do I now kill a Registry set?

5 posts in this topic

I just sold off my Sacagawea NGC Registry set of coins. I want to get into the Registry and kill the set but allowed my subscription to expire.

How do I now do so?

• Administrator

Your paid membership has expired but this means that you no longer have access to the paid features of the Collectors Society. You may still log in to manage your registry sets at any time.

Regarding the removal of your Sacagawea set, I've already taken care of it wink.gif

As always, NGC's on top of their game.

Regarding my membership, I'm going to sign up again. I'm just waiting for my next grouping of coins to submit first.

thumbsup2.gif

Your paid membership has expired but this means that you no longer have access to the paid features of the Collectors Society. You may still log in to manage your registry sets at any time.

Regarding the removal of your Sacagawea set, I've already taken care of it wink.gif

Dena, what extra features does a paid membership give you?

• Administrator
Dena, what extra features does a paid membership give you?

With a paid membership, you get the following benefits:

Your Choice of Free Grading with NGC, PMG, CGC or SGC. When you join, you get coupons based on your collecting preference.

If your collecting preference is Coins you'll receive: A coupon for 5 Free Early Bird submissions or 5 Standard World submissions with NGC. Additionally you will receive a 2006 Clad State Quarter Graded PF 69 Ultra Cameo. Items for free submissions must be submitted at one time.

If your collecting preference is Currency you'll receive: A coupon for 5 Free economy submissions with PMG. Additionally, you will receive a PMG sample note. Items for free submissions must be submitted at one time.

If your collecting preference is Comics you'll receive: A coupon for 3 Free Express submissions with CGC. The turnaround time for CGC Express submissions sent along with this coupon is estimated at 20 business days. Items for free submissions must be submitted at one time.

If your collecting preference is Cards you'll receive: A coupon for 5 Free Next Day submissions with SGC. Items for free submissions must be submitted at one time.

One year of direct submission privileges to NGC, PMG, CGC, SGC and NCS.

NGC and CGC Online Submission tracking.

Access to the NGC and CGC cert verification tools.

10% Discount on NGC, CGC and PMG grading tiers when using the online submission form. (10% discount valid on grading tiers only. PMG Bulk grading tier not eligible for 10% discount.)

Paid members will see the full grade range of Numismedia pricing (through 70) for their registry sets and in the Census report (free members can only view pricing up to 60).