• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Follow the lead picture post.
8 8

10,516 posts in this topic

I don't know how this happened but I thought I posted this and now I can't see it so either I pressed the wrong button and it dissapeard, or I pressed the wrong button and it got posted somehwere else where I can't find it...or perhpas I got posted somewhere...

oh well.

that pan pack is my favorite. I really want one. I found one I could get my hands on but my budget right now will absolutely not allow it...arrrrrgggghhhh.

But I do have a 1915 that I've shown here before. It's a lower grade Norse that has great eye appeal. I gave it to my partner as a gift and it is the only coin that I keep in my house outside of a safe deposit box. It's in one of those leatherette picture frame type slab holders.

Very hard to photo, and many scuffs on the holders so I am considering sending it for crossover to pcgs and get it photographed there as well.

256989056_9adf0b8ced.jpg

256989059_6fbc55c6ff.jpg

oh, and here's another one. I've only got two commems, and there are a few that I'd like to have in my collectiion, though, I can't spread myself so thin as to have a complete set of commems.

Here's my CT. Was in an NGC holder with bad optics, in part because of scuffing and scratches on the holder, so I crossed it to PCGS and have yet to get photos of it. But here's my photo.

248655063_6d97cd13c6.jpg

248655064_2754b5d138.jpg

Stunning Norse and awesome CT, Mike. smile.gif

Of course, John is also killing me with his Pan-Pac, which looks eerily like mine. Did you ever see my Pan-Pac, John? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I guess there are no images I can add to this thread right now. juggle.gif