• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My New Arrivals

12 posts in this topic

Very nice. thumbsup2.gif

Hey....My daughter is at Va Beach right now.

I am supposed to meet her and the Mother person tommorow.

Hey Is Chicks at Lynhaven still awesome??

I am thinking of going for one of the tuna steak sandwiches.

Hey Is Chicks at Lynhaven still awesome??

I am thinking of going for one of the tuna steak sandwiches.

Beautiful Weather and Awesome Seafood. Ah, the good life laugh.gif

THE ABSOLUTE BEST SANDWICH I HAVE EVER HAD....It was a grilled tuna steak with a bit of spinich florentine and crawfish on a crusty Kaiser.........OH MY GOD .... 893whatthe.gif

That 1909 is just wonderful and the warm color seems to glow directly from the coin. Truly impressive. thumbsup2.gif

That 1909 is just wonderful and the warm color seems to glow directly from the coin. Truly impressive. thumbsup2.gif

I agree. I think that it is exceptional for the grade. The '21 is a beaut as well. At least there is one or two 1921 dates that are affordable in high mint state.

Is that slab an old "rattler"? I'm trying to figure how the coin got turned in there.

Beautiful coins.

Yes, that's a "rattler". This is one case where you aren't too concerned when your coin "turns in the holder". grin.gif

Terrific coins! The '09 is simply unreal! Still red in the holder after all these years! 893whatthe.gifwink.gif

Hoot