• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,879 posts in this topic

On 5/2/2022 at 10:54 PM, Lem E said:

Very nice piece. I was supposed to be getting my new Walker today, but unfortunately they sent me the wrong coin. I got a 1945 D Lincoln 66RD instead. Not sure if they sent my coin to someone else but if the recipient of my coin isn’t honest and doesn’t send it back to the seller, they will be taking a good hit. Not quite sure what they can do in that situation. I would like to have the coin but I will get my money back at least if they can’t find it. I hope it pans out and I get the coin.

I'm curious to know if this situation ever got worked out? That's a stunning Walker

On 5/20/2022 at 1:08 AM, AdamWL said:

I'm curious to know if this situation ever got worked out? That's a stunning Walker

I am actually still waiting. It has been shipped, but as of the 16th tracking shows “in transit, arriving late”. It is taking its sweet time to get to me.

On 5/25/2022 at 5:20 AM, Simmoleon said:

Recently purchased these at auction - always wanted a couple of Morgans and we don’t see many CAC stickers in the UK or I certainly have not.

Thanks

Steve

2548681B-364F-45FA-B4C2-7B45D7FB30F9.jpeg

4DA394DC-33A4-41E7-A703-F363E5987A7E.jpeg

Very nice additions!!!! Congrats on some beautiful Morgans!!!!!

On 5/25/2022 at 7:32 PM, Alex in PA. said:

That 78 S is a dandy.  San Fran minted some good looking coins 1878 to 1890.  Hey Hog - IMO that 54 Half should have got more than 65.  Very nice toning.

Thank you my good friend. I am very happy to add it to my set Im putting together. 

@Hoghead515 And that's only the beginning. Then there's the arduous task of upgrading. For fanatics like me, that can become a lifelong pursuit. You've got the right stuff. Enjoy! 😉 

On 6/6/2022 at 6:02 AM, Hoghead515 said:

My youngest son wants to help me put together a set of Franklins. Its going to be a fun father, son project. We been watching this one all week as the clock slowly counted down. My son really wanted it. He loves the toning on it. So I ended up bidding on it and we was fortunate enough to get the winning bid. Not got it in hand yet.

Nice one HH! Looks like you're passing your love of golden rim toning on to your boy. (thumbsu