• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,890 posts in this topic

Actually MS63RB believe it or not. Awesome golden, pink, and blue toning for a not-so-awesome price! $16 shipped.

Whats wrong with that pirce? I think its perfectly fine.

Are you wanting to know if we like it or if we think it's AT?

I like the coin very pretty but it's strange to see 30's Proof Lincoln Cent toning on a Business strike...would have to see a better image to give a better assessment 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I like the coin very pretty but it's strange to see 30's Proof Lincoln Cent toning on a Business strike...would have to see a better image to give a better assessment 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What about a wayte raymond board Shane?

What about a wayte raymond board Shane?

I can't tell from the image....I just know I typically see the reds and blue mixed together like that on the late 30's proofs................I have no clue as to wheter the toning is legit...all I can say is the I can't see enough to call at AT or NT but I can see it getting in that holder as it's not neon anything.....so there is every reason to believe it looks fine in hand.

Found these is a mint set.

IMG_7417.JPG

Ok...now your just showing off 893whatthe.gif..............I'd ask if they were for sale but I know your affinity for toned copper so......I won't waste my time typing foreheadslap.gif

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Bought this for my basic type set and haven't seen many STQ's up close. My goal was a full head in AU-MS range. Could someone help me with grade by picture. I'm satisfied with coin for the price because I don't see any scratches. I would appreciate grad opinions. Image on my screen is pretty true.

1929-Q-obv.jpg

1929-Q-rev.jpg

Tx,

Regis

I'd give your coin an AU55. Please keep in mind that this is simply from your single set of images and also that I am viewing these on a computer that I don't normally use, which is giving me images that aren't quite what I am accustomed to.

Look for a flat spot directly above Ms. Liberty's right knee cap. It appears that this area is flat, which is a tipoff that the coin is not MS.

I'd go AU50 on the SLQ but in hand I might go a few points higher.....I just can't tell how flat the knee is..................regardless it's a nice collectible coin thumbsup2.gif

Yep, looking with loop from right angle, the knee cap is flatened just a bit and looks slightly rubbed (one tiney line across knee cap). Flat area is long and about 1 1/2 the size of what I think the knee cap would be. I went back to the full size original photo and can not see the flat spot on screen. With that, it is still the best one I've ever seen in person.

Thank you.

Regis

Not my absolute latest but one that has character, color and originality.

1270882-1901BarberQuarter.JPG

1270882-1901BarberQuarter.JPG.6ed72b60fea62824d56f7731699c3d2b.JPG

Edited by TJ'S Coins

Not my absolute latest but one that has character, color and originality.

1270882-1901BarberQuarter.JPG

893whatthe.gifMan I have been looking for that coin for 5 years.

For my daughters century set. thumbsup2.gif