• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Moreno blows away the buffalo nickel sets!!!

6 posts in this topic

Wow wow wow!!! Hoot's Bison bison slips to 4th place! lol! 27_laughing.gifsumo.gif HA! Bob's set is UNREAL cool.gif Take a look: Bob Moreno buffalo nickels

NGC should be proud to have such a set up! Stunning. 1918/7 MS64! 1918-S MS65! 1921-S MS66*! 1926-D MS66! 1926-S MS65! 1929-S MS67! 1934-D MS66! 1937-D 3-legged MS66! 1938-D/S MS68! Just to name a few! The whole enchilada!!! smile.gif893censored-thumb.gif893whatthe.gifinsane.gif

I'm proud to say that his 1915 MS66 is my former coin! grin.gif

Hoot

Yeah, I also wish he had pics up! I reckon I'm still pretty impressed. Even more so than pics, I'd like for him to have up a bunch of nice juicy descriptions! laugh.gif For me, the descriptions put the passion in the purchase!

Hoot

Bob's set is outstanding. acclaim.gif I also hope he posts photos and descriptions.

I saw his set going up this afternoon. I was at work and had a moment so I logged on to check the status of a couple of coins I sent in to be crossed and I saw his set listed with a score of 16,000 and change. I thought WOW! and clicked his set to look at the coins. By the time I backed out to the registry home page his set had a score of 34,000 and change. A few minutes later the dust had settled and his set had the final score of 169,977!

I kept thinking how high would it go! 893whatthe.gif

Well, congrats to Bob 893applaud-thumb.gif and let’s hope he posts some photos! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

John