• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A man buys a camera . . .

11 posts in this topic

makepoint.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifmakepoint.gif

Well, er, hun, it not like I had an affair or sumpting... grin.gif

Notice 20 post in 2.5 yrs over der?

And, as long as we're being honest...I went to tonedcoins.org as well. Ok, ok, call me a slut. foreheadslap.gif

Ok, ok, call me a slut. foreheadslap.gif

Victor, you're a slut.

Hoot

Hoot, once I stop laughing, I'm goin' to kick your hiney!

sign-funnypost.gif

IGWT,

That is cute in a Midwest/Hayden sort of way. Bwaaaaaaaahahahaa! tongue.gif

Sincerely, my heart belongs to the NGC boards. Besides, Dena works on this side. cloud9.gif

The TCCS board had views but not a single comment. The PCGS boards had a few comments but no meaty ones. It's not about me but these are some great coins that are crying for comments, some info, some feedback but they all fell short.

Well, it was just a social experiment anyway...

All in good fun, Victor (although I'd call my Photoshop effort more clever than cute smirk.gif). Some of the most knowledgeable, experienced, and helpful numismatists on these boards also post across the street. That's a good thing, IMO.

All in good fun, Victor (although I'd call my Photoshop effort more clever than cute smirk.gif).

Oh, I thought it was darn funny and clever! thumbsup2.gif I guess that I was the one trying to be cute. 893whatthe.gif

Some of the most knowledgeable, experienced, and helpful numismatists on these boards also post across the street. That's a good thing, IMO.

You're darn tootin"! thumbsup2.gif