• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Eagles 2001 & 2005

5 posts in this topic

Hello again. Time for another beginner question. This week, at the bank in my area I purchased the 2001 and 2005 Silver Eagles in capsules for $12 a piece. Is $12 a good price to purchase these? And is if so is that a good enough price to go back and buy more? They only had 15 left. WOOHOO also bought my first Morgan dollars, buffalo nickel, and Indian penny at a coin shop today. The reason for my question is that I saw the Silver Eagles at the coin shop selling for more. Buying these coins is so much fun (but so freakin confusing).

right now thats not a bad price at all.... I picked up about 50.4 onces of silver for just under current spot.... I know I did really well and I think you did not do bad either... nice coins... enjoy the hobby....

as long as you enjoy what you purchase, and you truly learn from your mistakes when made... then buy what you like since it is your collection smile.gif...