• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$$ Values in Registry

4 posts in this topic

Isthere a way to enter a coins approximate value into the registry? I would be interesting to be able to have a rough idea of the set's value. The set I have is foreign and the coins don't have a numismatic value automatically provided.

NGC has a list of prices. But if you want your actual buy prices and it all summed up, then buy one coin at Heritagecoin.com. Then go to "My Collection" feature and add in any coins or prices you want. They will sum it for you, and collections can be broken up into groups as you like.

NGC has a list of prices. But if you want your actual buy prices and it all summed up, then buy one coin at Heritagecoin.com. Then go to "My Collection" feature and add in any coins or prices you want. They will sum it for you, and collections can be broken up into groups as you like.

I find it frustrating that many of the 18th century proofs in higher grades like 66 do not list a price. Or, classic proofs with the Cameo designation for that matter.

Why is that? confused-smiley-013.gif