• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Luncheon from the FUN show

14 posts in this topic

It was a lot of FUN!!! The Food was awesome......the company at the table was even better.....plus the freebies weren't too shabby either. I liked it a lot better than the PCGS Luncheon quite frankly and D.W. Lange's Book on Mercury Dimes is already seeing some use in my household......so

I Give it 5 ***** stars 893applaud-thumb.gif

Did I mention I asked Dena to marry me???

Of course she graded me a P-01 and quickly rejected the offer 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

luncheon1.jpg

luncheon2.jpg

Of course she graded me a P-01 and quickly rejected the offer

More like BB'd for environmental damage. insane.gifwink.gif

NGC did a great job with the brunch. See Chris's post in this thread.

Of course she graded me a P-01 and quickly rejected the offer

More like BB'd for environmental damage. insane.gifwink.gif

Ouch....that's called a tan......no artificial toning or problem storage for this Floridian foreheadslap.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

It was a lot of FUN!!! The Food was awesome......the company at the table was even better.....plus the freebies weren't too shabby either. I liked it a lot better than the PCGS Luncheon quite frankly and D.W. Lange's Book on Mercury Dimes is already seeing some use in my household......so

I Give it 5 ***** stars 893applaud-thumb.gif

Did I mention I asked Dena to marry me???

Of course she graded me a P-01 and quickly rejected the offer 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

luncheon1.jpg

luncheon2.jpg

I, too, give it ***** and Dena is a 10!

Chris

The most exciting thing at the luncheon was waiting to see what Chris would pull out of his suitcase next. I was overwhelmed by the huge medal collection he has amassed, especially since he just started medals a couple of months ago.

The major surprise for me was how quiet Hayden was. He was not as communicative in the group as he is on these boards. It may have just been that our anticipation was heightened as we waited for him to make his appearance. Or maybe he was worried we might cuff him if he spoke freely!

Great luncheon, great gifts (nice to know they appreciate us), candid comments from Marc Salzberg, who wouldn't love it!

For the record, I did not propose to Dena! I may have been in the minority if I can believe all the posts.

Ed

The major surprise for me was how quiet Hayden was. He was not as communicative in the group as he is on these boards. It may have just been that our anticipation was heightened as we waited for him to make his appearance. Or maybe he was worried we might cuff him if he spoke freely!

Accurate observation, Ed. Hayden was a bit reserved compared to his on-screen persona. It's also odd that he hasn't yet found and responded to your post. confused-smiley-013.gif

Accurate observation, Ed. Hayden was a bit reserved compared to his on-screen persona. It's also odd that he hasn't yet found and responded to your post. confused-smiley-013.gif

Don't worry Hayden has recieved note of this thread devil.gif It just so happens he has a lot of things he needs to do. He hasn't even wrote his FUN show report yet 893whatthe.gif

Hey now,some people have a life beyond coins tongue.gif

Yes,I am a more quiet person and often do a lot more listening than talking...I'm more comfortable talking one on one/two/three/etc. and I was hoping to get the chance to talk with all of you after the luncheon but unfortunately only Dena remained when I did kick back with a plate of food and turn on the old yapper;at least for a little while. I will honestly admit that I was nervous in meeting a lot of you guys in person and didn't realize my arrival was so anticipated. cloud9.gif

For the record Ed,I didn't propose to her either! It's not safe with all these big brutes around asking for her hand. Actually,besides the fact that she's a bit older than me(I could pull an Ashton Kutcher,though 893scratchchin-thumb.gif);I thought she was already married? confused-smiley-013.gif

Hayden

Don't worry Hayden has recieved note of this thread devil.gif It just so happens he has a lot of things he needs to do. He hasn't even wrote his FUN show report yet 893whatthe.gif

Yeah,yeah I hear you tongue.gif

I did finally post the FUN report last nigh/this morning... shy.gif

For the record Ed,I didn't propose to her either! It's not safe with all these big brutes around asking for her hand. Actually,besides the fact that she's a bit older than me(I could pull an Ashton Kutcher,though 893scratchchin-thumb.gif);I thought she was already married? confused-smiley-013.gif

Hayden

Poor Dena sorry.gif Having to suffer through hours of coin collectors wearing leisure suits and members only jackets trying to propose to her. The horror the horror blush.gif

stooges.gif

Hayden

Poor Dena sorry.gif Having to suffer through hours of coin collectors wearing leisure suits and members only jackets trying to propose to her. The horror the horror blush.gif

stooges.gif

Well Hoot wasn't there,so she probably had an easier time... smirk.gif