• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need NGC help with a Signature Set problem

5 posts in this topic

Hello - In my Australian Lunar Series Registry Set there seems to be a problem. When I print the "Inventory" it prints the 2000 Coin fields / information twice, however it only shows up once as it should in the "Edit" view. Thanks for looking in to it when time permits.

• Administrator

Is this the signature sets or competitive sets? Can you provide a link to the set with the issue?

Thanks,

Arch

Well, I don't know how to create a link. If you want to explain to me how to create a link I will be happy to do so. Otherwise, here is more information on where to find it.

It is a Registry Set in the "Australia Lunar Coins" category. The set is called Challenger Collection. These are $1 Silver coins.

After I login, I then click on "Inventory". It shows complete information twice for one coin, the 2000 Dragon. It prints the information twice as well. However, if I click on "Edit" it only shows one entry for the 2000 Dragon.

Thanks, Jim