• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Reminder* 2005 NGC Registry Awards Deadline is Tonight

10 posts in this topic

Question - When the dealine came up for the end of the Awards date my

1883 Proof set was a nice complete package with pictures and descriptions etc.

Now that the 4th is here I am concerned that the set will get reviewed for this prestegeous position now that there are pictures missing ( I had Cameo reviews done on 4 of the coins which pictures are not reposted yet ) is this gong to happen ??? Or were the final decisions made in December.

Mike

• Administrator

Final decisions are all made on the exact composition of the sets at the time of the deadline. We take a snapshot of the database and work from the sets frozen in time at that moment.

Great sets....congrats to all of the winner........maybe someday one of my sets will have a chance to win.......I guess mine still needs better coins, better pictures, and more information.........so it's something to work towards for next year 893applaud-thumb.gif

Great sets....congrats to all of the winner........maybe someday one of my sets will have a chance to win.......I guess mine still needs better coins, better pictures, and more information.........so it's something to work towards for next year 893applaud-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif

How does one know if one is one of the TOP five registry sets in a Catagory in order to get the nice pictures from you guys and the pretty placque smile.gif - Have they already been informed ???

• Administrator

There is an article on the front page of the collectors' society, as well as the NGC site announcing the winners.

http://www.collectors-society.com/news/viewarticle.asp?IDArticle=339

The award icons also show on the live registry sets, and the award archive is updated with the winners.