• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC 1883 Proof Registry Set NOT the Complete 10 Coin Set ??

5 posts in this topic

sign-rantpost.gif I am a little upset that the NGC registry Set for the year 1883 PROOF is not listed as a 10 coin set as it should be. For those that don't understand. In 1883 There were actually Three nickels put out in that year. The Shield Nickel - The No "Cents" Nickel and The "Cents" Nickel. The registry here only has nine coins in the set and I had to decide which one to post as I have all three nickels. Even more unique is that I have a serial numbered set from 001 - 009 so it would be a lot more a significant a set if ALL THE serial numbers were put up. ( I have just completed the set with a Different numbered Trade dollar so take a look at the number 2 slot in 1883 Proof Sets flamed.gif

Over at PCGS it is as it should be a 10 coins set. IS this going to be rectified any time soon or is it not going to be changed at all.

Mike

I just fixed this little oversight and it is now a 10 coin set. I am sorry for inconvenience but now all three nickels are required for this registry set.

Jay Turner

NGC Grader and Attributor