• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monster 41s walker and superb gem 1863 cn indian...........

13 posts in this topic

please go to the pcgs.com forums and see ythe ms66 superb gem 1863 indian head cent also the walker ms66 with the monster rainbow tone

posted on the us coin boards! with a description and photos and maybe someone on here can post a link!

sincerely michael ngc ms66 a 66+ coin in anyones holder and above average strike and original white surfaces never dipped with monster rainobw to me the finest gem 41s walker overall because of the technical grade stirke and toning!

to architect there is something wrong with my name it has can i sell my car if i up my bid?? i did not put this ion my profile would you please take it off?? and why did this occur?

sincerely michael

thanks all for the great comments and thanks gunsmoke for the heads up about the saying under my name i personally do not like it

also i would loove to roast and eat the pig!!

Hi Michael - What a wonderful walker you have posted! I can feel the dew on the ends of that rainbow! laugh.gif I bet it would go for a pot of gold! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Thank you again!

Hoot

thanks hoot! if you want to hoot i have posted a pilgrim on the pcgs boards if you would like to post a link that would be great i do not know how to do it

sincerely michasel

Michael,

I'll link it for you. To do so here, all's that you need to do is to Click your mouse on URL in the area below that says Instant UBB Code. A box will pop up, and in the box, paste the entire address of the thread starting with http:// and hit OK, then a second box will pop up and you can type in a title for the link.

The title will be whichever words you click on to take you to the link in question.

Keith