• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Type Sets!!!

9 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

As requested, there are now separate type sets for each denomination from half cents through dollars.

Enjoy!

Thanks!

I've been a bit stalled on my complete type set. I think it will help me greatly to focus on one denomination at a time.

I have only one more coin to go to finish nickels! It is the 1866 with Rays. I am trying for all cameo proof coins where possible so the '66 W/ Rays is a big item for me. Also my T1 Buffalo is MS, I hope one day I'll get a matte proof Buff.

This is excellent! Since Sunnywood would not give me his shield nickel collection mad.gif I have no plans to collect the entire series, nor the unfortunate design of Barber shocked.gif. However, a couple of nice nicks from those series will do me good! smile.gif

wink.gif Hoot

Thanks, wish I could afford to add something new right now, but I've been having horrendous luck finding something I like and can afford at the same time. The TNA show is in a couple of weeks, maybe I'll find something there.

Thanks, wish I could afford to add something new right now, but I've been having horrendous luck finding something I like and can afford at the same time.

What are you looking for? Maybe we can help?

The TNA show is in a couple of weeks, maybe I'll find something there.

Umm, TNA show? Sounds like... oh never mind.