• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is the Registry server down?

5 posts in this topic

For 3 days I have been trying to use the registry certification# lookup and keep getting a message of "Sorry, I wasn't able to communicate to the certification database. Please try your request later". When I try to check My Order Status I get a message of " Sorry, our server is unavailable to prcess your request right now. Please try again later." I also tried to enter coins to the registry and it won't let me. Anybody else having any of these problems? Preston Collins

• Administrator

We became aware of this problem this morning and it has been resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Why are the "coronet half eagles, with motto, 1866-1908" coin scores ALL zero?

Sorry, I need my memory refreshed, but, "If a coin won't slotify because it's currently on some elses inventory"; how long will the past owner be given before it's removed from their inventory lis and placed into the new owners list?

Is a photo of the entire coin in the holder with the cert # clearly legible cause to expedite the process?