• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg- It's past Saturday night. Where's the CU Bomb-Of-The-Week?

8 posts in this topic

Greg- I've been monitoring the PCGS Coin Forum waiting for more 'shock and awe' from one of your handles.

Instead there are only recycled topics of old.

Or, maybe that is part of your Master Plan?! To keep everyone guessing? crazy.gif

And please. Allow me to apologize in advance: I know 'past Saturday night' would place us into early Sunday morning... Not my best display of writing skills. . . smirk.gif

The KenyaBuster ID still works or at least it did on Monday afternoon well after the admins saw the post.

I'm not planning on posting more there. It is 100% clear that David Hall & PCG$ don't care enough about the customers to address the problems. That's fine, it is his business. I'll be happy to sit on the sidelines and watch it crumble.

Well--

Mr. Hall may "run-the-show", but it is the stockholders that "vote" their opinions of the company-- with their shares. While they enjoyed a grand opening, it seems quite some time, now, that they have enjoyed any "success"... the stock taking a reverse split was a hard "hit"...even today, it is well off that post-split price.

Mr. Hall may "run-the-show", but it is the stockholders that "vote" their opinions of the company-- with their shares.

Insiders control the stock, insiders control the board. Effectively, it doesn't matter that it's a public company.

Insiders control the stock, insiders control the board. Effectively, it doesn't matter that it's a public company.

Yes, but is sure does seem like people are jumping off the sinking ship. I wonder how long before enough people jump off that a majorit of stock doesn't rest in the hands of DH.

And of course there are other ways of gaining control even if you don't have 50%+ of the stock, but those are costly.

Then--

based upon the stock price-- the board of directors do! have the power to remove Mr. Hall. Since the reverse split, the stock has continued to lose 1/3 of its post-split price...