• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1942/1 D

13 posts in this topic

I'm sorry to say that I see no evidence of an overdate or doubling on either coin. They appear to be typical examples of this generic date.

I actually got 32 Mercury dimes in change a few months back at McDonalds. They were mostly '41 and '42 dates. You can bet that I checked for the overdate. But, alas, twernt' no luck. frown.gif

I actually got 32 Mercury dimes in change a few months back at McDonalds. They were mostly '41 and '42 dates. You can bet that I checked for the overdate. But, alas, twernt' no luck. frown.gif

poke2.gif

poke2.gif

I think the real question here is did the happy meal come with a free toy poke2.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

poke2.gif

I think the real question here is did the happy meal come with a free toy poke2.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think that Victor would be getting a bit more than just a happy meal, I wonder if they let him have a bulk discount for those 10 Big Macs he gets for lunch? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What cha trying to say, Slim. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

screwy.gifforeheadslap.gif

Actually, I stay at the same handsome 203.5 pounds. [American!] Besides, a man ain't a man if he's under two bills weight.

poke2.gif

Actually, I stay at the same handsome 203.5 pounds. [American!] Besides, a man ain't a man if he's under two bills weight.

poke2.gif

203.5 lb.!!!!!! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

You don't think you could spare me a little? I actually am pretty skinny regardless of the "Tubby" nickname... bumpit.gif

27_laughing.gif

poke2.gif

203.5 lb.!!!!!! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

You don't think you could spare me a little? I actually am pretty skinny regardless of the "Tubby" nickname... bumpit.gif

27_laughing.gif

well he's going to need it if he moves to Alaska. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Dogsrmylife: don't see the overdate either, but love your handle!

Victor: don't megabeasts generally weigh over 2 bills? wink.gif

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

P.S. EVP, you are in my will for providing the sigline. tongue.gif

But, he is a mere buck fifty...