• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What can you all tell me about this NGC sample slab?

13 posts in this topic

890769-DSCN0644.JPG

When was it released?

Thanks! cool.gif

-Hayden

It was released some time after January 1, 1963. foreheadslap.gifhi.gif

Wow! That's was very helpful Randy and Chris... tongue.gif

Thanks Travis,that's what I had thought but it never hurts to check as there are some rare ones out there... cool.gif

890769-DSCN0644.JPG

When was it released?

Thanks! cool.gif

-Hayden

It was released some time after January 1, 1963. foreheadslap.gifhi.gif

Wow! That's was very helpful Randy and Chris... tongue.gif

Thanks Travis,that's what I had thought but it never hurts to check as there are some rare ones out there... cool.gif

You know Hayden I do accept belated Birthday gifts gossip.gifpoke2.gif

JK!!! grin.gifstooges.gifsumo.gif

It's like a gen 3 NGC or somewhere around there. I'd say you can probably get $10-15 for it. I sold one sample slab, an older PCGS one with a philippine coin for $30.

It's like a gen 3 NGC or somewhere around there. I'd say you can probably get $10-15 for it. I sold one sample slab, an older PCGS one with a philippine coin for $30.

Thanks NCWS I might just post it on eBay then, cool.gif

BTW Travis, why should I send it to you for free when you could buy it off eBay from me... poke2.gif

-Hayden

PS What's your address? I'm trying to perfect my letter bombs and need a test subject. devil.gif

According to Conder101, it's either an NGC 3 or an NGC 4 slab (3s have the raised texture logo and 4s have the full-width hologram); 3s were used from late 1987 to late 1989 and 4s were used from late 1989 to 1992.

It is a common sample compared to the philippine coin midwest is talking about. I would be suprised if it brought more then $5. These sell for $2-3 each and were produced around 1989-1992.

Cameron Kiefer

It is a common sample compared to the philippine coin midwest is talking about. I would be suprised if it brought more then $5. These sell for $2-3 each and were produced around 1989-1992.

Cameron Kiefer

Cameron I wasn't me that was talking about the phillipines coin that was NWCS.

Cameron Kiefer

Thanks Cameron,I guess it will still go to eBay though... cool.gif