• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pretty half dime

14 posts in this topic

A lot of pressure on Michael than! I'm not sure if they had the * thingy going when this coin was slabbed, but it is nice. ONLY graded pf/64.

superb!!!!!!

wow! these are the coins to buy how many look like this and with the low mintages few AND FAR BETWEEN

ARE YOU GOING TO SELL THIS COIN BIGD???

shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

SINCERELY MICHAEL

I recently sold the coin Michael. Couldn't turn down the offer, to be quite honest. I agree with your comments. For the low mintages, coins like this with positive eye appeal, are the way to go for anyone looking to "invest" in rare coins. Barber proofs have the same low mintage situation. If you can find the exceptional coins, they will, or should, pay dividends in the future.

They are too cheap right now!!! smile.gif

Wow! Superb coin! I love it. It's a shame that you received such an offer that you let it go, however, I know exactly how it works and can empathize with you. That is a wonderful piece and the next time you come across one like that I'm certain you'll offer it to me before anyone else. wink.gif