• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GREAT COIN SUPPLY SITE

9 posts in this topic

Here's a great place to buy coin supplies: http://outpost.zoovy.com/

They have great prices and quality products. I've ordered Air-Tites, silica gel cannisters, magnifiers, cotton gloves, albums and flips so far. I'm sure there must be lots of other places I don't know about, so if anyone has some more links, please share.

Here's a great place to buy coin supplies: http://outpost.zoovy.com/

They have great prices and quality products. I've ordered Air-Tites, silica gel cannisters, magnifiers, cotton gloves, albums and flips so far. I'm sure there must be lots of other places I don't know about, so if anyone has some more links, please share.

I checked out that site. They seem to have fair prices. I would have to order some things to comment on the quality. Recently I ordered some cent 2x2's and when I got them I saw the quality was for [embarrasing lack of self control]. Let us know the quality of what you ordered when you receive the items.

This site has the best customer service I have ever run across and quality products. You can find most things you need here.

Brent-Krueger

As for a comparison of the two sites:

Brent-Krueger Outpost

eZest $2.66 $3.60

Dellars $3.66 $3.00

40 g Silica Can. $5.06 $4.76

450 g Silica Can. $11.01 $10.36

Plastic Coin Tong $2.45 $2.20

20 Pocket Page, Cowens $0.63 $0.68

So, their prices are fairly comparable, higher on some lower on others. But at least you get an idea.

Jonathan

I guess they are OK. I don't like all the vinyl stuff though! I would only use Saflips 2x2's for coins and either Polyester or Mylar for currency holders! IMO.

I guess they are OK. I don't like all the vinyl stuff though! I would only use Saflips 2x2's for coins and either Polyester or Mylar for currency holders! IMO.

I am not sure what you are talking about. All what vinyl stuff?

Jonathan

879949-1907rev.jpg.9b9237c4ac374ace3a8a5b2571dedbbf.jpg

Jonathan;

If you look at the coin and currency holders most are made from vinyl. They do have some "unplasticized" stuff but they don't hold up. You can buy much better coin holders elsewhere!

Jonathan;

If you look at the coin and currency holders most are made from vinyl. They do have some "unplasticized" stuff but they don't hold up. You can buy much better coin holders elsewhere!

Really? Turn me on, man! Post some links. I'd be interested.

Jonathan

882437-1907rev.jpg.ba52e3a4bd31233e77ed473423f192b6.jpg

Jonathan;

Really? Turn me on, man! Post some links. I'd be interested.

Jonathan

TTT

Saflips come in 2x2 or 2 1/2 x 2 1/2. They can be found at many different dealers. Check eBay or Google them. Air tites are good also if you are looking for hard plastic. As for currency holders I use either Denly's.com or Universal from Don C Kelly.com has them.