• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noob Question

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

It means that a coin you submitted for the Registry has been successfully added to a slot in a set.

• Administrator

When you see this message the entry is usually moved to an area of the site where an NGC rep can look at it and determine why it didn't make it. The NGC rep will either mark it as acceptable and add it to the set or reject the entry and provide a reason. These actions by the NGC rep should fire off an email notification to you.

Can you let me know the certification number you were trying to add? I will find out what happened to this entry.

How can I look up the serial number to verify the coin in a multi holder? I got the 1965, 1966, & 1967 SMS in 3 different multi holders with ALL being graded MS67. But the serial numbers are for ex.: 123456-(001-005) I know where to verify PCGS coins on their site, but I can't find the link to do it on NGC's website.

-Bryan