• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can I post coins I've bought?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

The best places to do this are these long running (and pinned) topics on the "U.S., World, and Ancient Coins" forum: 

If the coins aren't recent acquisitions, see the similar topics on that forum entitled "For the Love of Copper", "For the Love of Silver", "Post Your Five Cent Pieces, "Post Your Morgan Dollars", etc.

Edited by Sandon
add details

If you are looking to get your photography correct, there is a separate forum on here titled Testing 1...2...3 where you can post as many photos as you like until you are satisfied with how they look. I would caution against testing your photography in the US, World, and Ancients forum as there is a lot going on in that one with many great discussions and I don't think the overall reader wants to view numerous threads there asking "Are my pics ok?"

But once you have your photos down pat with lighting and focus and clarity and cropping and such, then post away in that forum. There are several different threads you can post in there. There is Recent US acquisitions, Recent World acquisitions, a Morgan Dollar one, a post your 5 cent pieces, one for the love of silver, one for the love of copper, and a follow the lead one but this last one BE SURE to read the rules first!

Other than these tips, I can't think of anything else but to say we look forward to seeing your coins! It never gets old looking at various collections.