• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts 2 and 3 of the VDB Collection of Toned Lincoln, Wheat Cents (1909-1958) Now Available for Bidding at Great Collections

5 posts in this topic

Show Profile  icon_user_posts.gif Email Poster Edit Topic Bookmark this topic Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers Delete Topic
Thanks to everyone who looked, bid, or commented on Part 1 of our complete Toned Lincoln Cents (1909-1958) PCGS Registry Set at Collections, ranked #4 All-Time Finest. I am selling these, my prized namesake coins, due to my advancing age and the impossibility of financially upgrading them further. These are some of the finest Lincoln, Wheat Reverse cents available on the market.

Parts 2 and 3 ending, respectively, on Sunday Sept. 8 and Sept. 15 are now available for active bidding. Please look and bid! Thanks and kind regards, George
Click this link to see the entire collection currently available. Only a few highlights are attached below.

1c 1909-S VDB MS66BN PCGS CAC Trueview 42374191.jpg

1c 1909-S Over Horiz S MS65BN PCGS Trueview 44009436.jpg

1c 1918-D MS65BN PCGS CAC 40316101 Trueview Ex Abe.jpg

1c 1924-D MS65BN PCGS CAC 14875227 Obv Slab2.jpg

1c 1927-D MS65+BN PCGS 42535102 Obv Slab.jpg