• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Find of the Day
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Nice!

Are you going to get a raw 2020-W Nickel say off eBay, or possibly you already have it from a set previously broken up to plug the last hole?

It does look like they have just the nickel on eBay.

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by EagleRJO

On 3/6/2023 at 5:12 PM, EagleRJO said:

Nice!

Are you going to get a raw 2020-W Nickel say off eBay or possibly break up a mint set to plug the last hole?

It is a optional spot. I may look for one . 

Love them!!  i have folders 1 and 2 and al also have them in Danscos for unc's  then i have my Eagle albums for slabs.........what can i say i like'um

On 3/7/2023 at 12:20 PM, EagleRJO said:

I'm just curious when you started working on the books considering they are roll hunt finds.

I started working on the cent ,nickel and State and Park Quarters at the end of 2020. I would roll hunt all three coins so not to get bored with just one denomination. I would save the best  six of each and then just before putting them into books I would recheck them again. I now have most of the Lincoln cent books at least one complete collection of Jefferson nickels, Park and State Quarters and enough Park and State quarters to make four or five more sets. Not so much with the cents and Nickels maybe one more of those. It has been a lot of fun. I have seen a lot of nice coins a few real error coins and of course all those error coins that are not . (thumbsu 

On 3/7/2023 at 7:46 PM, J P M said:

I would roll hunt all three coins so not to get bored with just one denomination.

Yea, I hear you,  I pretty much roll hunt quarters, and occasional half dollars to break it it up.  But even then I tend to get fried hunting after a while.

So, you have extra sets of state and Park quarters, eh.  I just happen to be working on those!  :roflmao:

On 3/7/2023 at 8:55 PM, EagleRJO said:

Yea, I hear you,  I pretty much roll hunt quarters, and occasional half dollars to break it it up.  But even then I tend to get fried hunting after a while.

So, you have extra sets of state and Park quarters, eh.  I just happen to be working on those!  :roflmao:

This is how I sort my coins before putting them in books.( Custom stackable holders ) Each row holds the 5 coins for that year.  The park quarters have some hard to find coins for 2010,11 and 12 you can see the ones that are not as full.

Sorta Fun.jpg

I got one of those Mexican coins in change at a 7-11 years ago. I think the cashier took it by mistake and then wanted to unload it on me (ok, very well then). I upset the guy at the Dunkin Donuts this morning too. He wanted me to give him the 7 cents so he could give me two paper dollars. I declined. I wanted the change. I'm a coin guy, what can I say?? LOL!