• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Friday at the ANA Phx show
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Awesome SGDE!

I'm not a fan of these in general but this one is an exception. Liberty 's face looks amazing, overall it is a very aesthetically pleasing coin. Seriously, this is the best I've seen. :golfclap:

If I'd known that these could look this good I would have paid more attention to them. 

...very nice report on coins that many collectors never get to see...but ur report is lacking, we r accustomed to seeing the contents of ur bag lunch as well n the vintage of the soda or water u were drinking...not to worry Charmy can show u the ropes, u will get there...a tip of the hat to her n i thought ur remembering Reverant was especially thoughtful...ur purchase looks exceptionally nice for the grade as well...id say u checked off quite a few of the numismatic boxes on ur list...kudos....